We might be a bit biased, but really there’s nothing better than throwing on your headphones, slipping into your gloves and taking it out on a heavy bag for an hour. But when you just need to zone out and work on some cardio, you need to have a great playlist that motivates you and keeps you moving.
We realize music is a very personal thing, but we think there’s a general consensus that upbeat and energetic music makes a great workout song, so we’ve put together our list of the Top 20 Songs we think should be on every boxer’s playlist.
1. Machinehead – Bush
2. Galvanize – The Chemical Brothers
3. Bleed American – Jimmy Eat World
4. Bombs over Baghdad – Outkast
5. When you were young – The Killers
6. Get me bodied – Beyonce
7. Stronger – Kanye West
8. Eye of the tiger – Survivor
9. Testify – Rage against the machine
10. Everlong – Foo Fighters
11. Song 2 – Blur
12. Lose yourself – Eminem
13. The Distance – CAKE
14. Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
15. D.A.N.C.E. – Justice
16. Mama said knock you out – LL Cool J
17. We will rock you – Queen
18. Feel Good Inc – Gorillaz
19. All I do is win – DJ Khaled
20. Numb – Linkin Park
What do you guys think? Disagree and think we’re full of it? Have your own tunes to add? Let us know what you think!